Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review of Harrow by Amanda Troyer





Author Pages

Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8395415.Amanda_Troyer
Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Harrow-Amanda-Troyer-ebook/dp/B00MT5B3DW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409403114&sr=8-1&keywords=amanda+troyer



HarrowHarrow by Amanda Troyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






Warning-this is not a romance with hearts, flowers, and swooning but a story that will captivate you at the very beginning & creep you out till the very end!

This author reached out to me by email and I finally had a chance to read the ARC that was gifted to me in exchange for an honest review. I will start out that I normally don't read anything but books with some type of romance so this is my first Horror book. Harrow not only surprised me but spooked me in all different types of creepy ways.

Brenna is a very sad girl that lives in a damaged home with her sister Mabel and their drunk & abusive father. She will also befriend a couple of people along the way, Niven who lives in the abandoned church to escape his own home life, & Wyatt, an old HS friend who helps her get a job at the library.

Will Brenna be able to distinguish between her hallucinations between the nightmares she face is real or not? Go on the horrific adventure with Brenna that will be full of ghosts, be trapped in a haunted church, finding missing people, zombies.....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment