Sunday, August 3, 2014

Drifting into Darkness w/ 4 Star Review and Teasers


Drifting into Darkness









Drifting into Darkness by J.M. LaRocca

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I waited to purchase this for a while because I was told I would have a major book hangover but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to take a day or so to review so here it goes. This story is not your typical HEA but a story about healing and how fate takes you through a borrowed time in your life to meet someone special and to help you move forward. This story will take you on a journey the characters own pain and tragedies in life. I know a lot of people will not like this story but it is still beautiful. I love a race car driver/cowboy romance any day. I do wish that the end so abruptly and hoped that the epilogue was a little longer. Drifting into Darkness will make you, break you, swoon you, and tear your heart out to pieces. Get ready for the drift of your life into the darkness.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment